365 #26 {From sun to rain}

This week has flown by and as I sit typing this I so wish it was last weekend again.
A much needed weekend away with the husband.
The sun shone and now the rain is back.
And we're half way through this project!

365 #26

Project 365 day 173 - Kings of Leon at Milton Keynes Bowl // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 174 - Wild by Cheryl Strayed // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 174 - Blue Peter badge winner! // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 176 - Sunflower // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 177 - Wild by Cheryl Strayed // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 178 - Stormy sky ahead // 76sunflowers
Project 365 day 179 - Hook a Duck // 76sunflowers

Day 173
The second day of our weekend away led us to sunny Milton Keynes for the amazing Kings of Leon. I sunk a few ciders in the blazing sun and had a stonking time with the husband. It was much needed.
Day 174
A rather quiet day today following a 5:30 a.m. alarm as the husband had to get back for work. Another downside of owning your own business. I chilled with some healthy food following the weekend and got stuck into a new book.
Day 175
The girl was rather excited to receive her green Blue Peter badge today. She had built a Minibeast Hotel in the garden a while back.
Day 176
Back to work day. In the evening I wandered down the garden to check on the sunflowers. Not quite there.
Day 177
Early to bed with the new book. It was a spot on recommendation from one of my #postcircle pen pals.
Day 178
The rain certainly arrived today. I looked out of the back window and saw a noticeable divide in the outgoing and incoming weather.
Day 179
School Fayre today with some stubborn ducks that refused to stay up. I know how they feel.

Linking up with The Boy and Me...

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

x x x

17 comments:

1. Well done on the Blue Peter badge, that's great.

ReplyDelete
  2. Bet Kings of Leon were great, and wow! to your daughter getting a Blue Peter badge #365

3. Oooh a Blue Peter badge, very jealous! Loving the colourful ducks

4. Sarah MumofThree World28 June 2014 21:20

Your weekend away sounds fab and I'm very impressed with the Blue Peter badge! Love the colourful ducks :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, to getting a blue peter badge, and a green one at that.

The ducks photo is brilliant

ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Blue Peter badge, how cool. Your lunch looks super healthy, I need to eat better lol.

ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow a blue peter badge!! i always wanted one of those!

ReplyDelete
  8. wow a Blue Peter badge - i always wanted one of those when i was a fan of the show (i alwayts wanted to a Blue Peter presenter!)
    last weekend seems like a life time ago for me too having a weekend away - i am glad you enjoyed your break way with hubby. love the colours in the ducks photo x

9. chantelle hazelden29 June 2014 08:48

ooo what book you reading?? well done to the girls getting a blue peter badge, thats fab!!

10. Sarah maddox29 June 2014 10:47

So fab to get a blue peter badge!! Very impressed. The duck pick is so funny. Strange little games that we all have at summer fayres across the country. Very traditional.

11. stressymummy29 June 2014 13:06

I am very jealous of your weekend away, it sounded perfect. The Blue Peter badge is very impressive, something to treasure. I love hook a duck, it takes me right back to my childhood

ReplyDelete
  12. A varied week for you - the Kings of Leon concert sounds awesome! So nice for you two to go together :) The sunflower is looking pretty good time. So would you recommend the book? I'm gathering a collection of must-reads as I'm planning my list for over the summer hols when (hopefully) we will have more down time. x

ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Kings of Leon sounds fab! Great news about the Blue Peter badge too...I love that duck shot! #365

14. Elaine Livingstone1 July 2014 16:13

It is nice to get away as a couple occasionally and spend time with the person you fell in love with. A Blue Peter badge is not a common item, so well done on achieving one. Thats a nice size head on the sunflower, and Iove the colours of the ducks, stood up or not.

15. RollercoasterMum3 July 2014 00:34

Weekends away are always good - not so great to have to get up at 5.30 afterwards though! I love your sunflower pic - ours are waay behind that at the moment. Bigger Miss got a green Blue Peter badge - very exciting - now she wants a normal one too so they are both working on getting one!

ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow I bet Kings of Leon was awesome! Sounds like you had a great time away. Good on you for getting a blue peter badge, I had one too once upon a time :)

17. Faded Seaside Mama5 July 2014 21:53

I have to admit to being surprised to discover Blue Peter is still going - assumed it had gone when children's teatime telly went and became a 24/7 affair! Congratulations to her for getting a much coveted badge!

ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, thank you! x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...